Nay Min Thu

changing the stars.. making the destiny.. writing the history.. leaving a legacy.. one step at a time..

Saturday, February 17, 2007

One good riddle

this is one good riddle to solve..

it claims that 97% of ppl don't get it.. and the majority of ppl who do get it (the other 3%) are female..

see if u can solve..




so, where is the other dollar?? haha.. nice one huh..

=)

1 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you say it trickely. one of the three men has the other dollar.
crack fox

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

What Is The Secret